Friday, September 13, 2013

Vinyl on Glass

(Borrowed from:

http://www.trulylovelyblog.com/2011/06/my-first-vinyl-on-glass-experience/ )



My First Vinyl on Glass Experience


One of my recent purchases was a Wedding Day Subway Art Vinyl Decal, 
a $20 value for ONLY $10!

*My Treehouse Treasures
I ordered my vinyl in black and patiently waited for it in the mail! 
Meanwhile, I bought a floating glass picture frame from Wal-Mart, also in black. 


When the vinyl arrived, I sat down to apply it to the glass… And realized it was a little harder and took a little more patience than I’d thought.
First, peeling of the backing without tearing the intricate lettering took awhile… 
And it was a large sheet, so it was kind of hard to place it on the glass, centered, all at once. 
But I finally managed. :)

Then came the problem of getting it all smoothed out. 
But once it was done… 


I LOVE IT! 
I am planning to use it on  the guest book table or somewhere as a decoration for the wedding… 
But for now it’s sitting on our less than exciting… but hoping to get better mantel. ;)


So… What do you think? Should I include an engagement picture of the mister and I behind the letters?
 I could do one in black and white?
Or leave it as is? 

Thanks to the postponement of the wedding it’s now 25 days away, 
instead of four… 
That means more time for lovely little wedding projects! 
See there is an upside!

Hope you’re having a FABULOUS week! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment