Friday, September 13, 2013

Mixing Bowl MakeOver

Credit to HowDoesShe.comfor this awesome idea!!

Adorable and easy mixing bowl makeover
I got this bowl at the dollar store and made it super cute!  All it took was a little red permanent vinyl.Pancakes
Have fun with all your projects…we want to see pics.
Silhouette.  Here is a post on why we like the Silhouette craft cutter. We LOVE how you don’t’ have to buy cartridges.  We LOVE their customer service.  We LOVE how projects turn out using the cutter!
Okay here is the low down on vinyl.
These are the three main types of vinyl I use on my crafting projects:
1. Oracal 631 Matte
This is what is sold at craft stores for your cricut machine. It is removable and it is a little thicker.  It is NOT permanent.  Great for general crafting.
2. Oracal 651          (available at www.vinylcouture.com)
This is vinyl you’d use out side.
3. Oracal 751 or 951
This is the permanent vinyl. I use the 951. It lasts a little longer. This vinyl is thinner! It is harder to cut tiny… tiny things with this vinyl.   Just make your font bigger if it’s ‘eating’ your vinyl.  I still hand wash my items, but my daughter has put it in the dishwasher and it was fine.  I wouldn’t microwave the vinyl.  Pour hot water into the mug:)
Transfer Paper – you really need this to help things stay even so that your crafts look more professional.  For small projects you can use painters tape (the blue kind at the hardware store).
thank-you-santa-2
lucas-blocks
family-blocks
let-it-snow-block-post
mugs-post
57 Comments


No comments:

Post a Comment