In this video, you are shown how to apply vinyl to a metal enamel surface, but you can use the same principles to apply vinyl to almost any surface--glass, canvas, wood and so much more!
Here are the basics:
1. Place vinyl (face up) on a flat, hard surface. Burnish vinyl with credit card or squeegee.
2. Flip over and peel off the backing at a sharp angle.
3. Position vinyl face up on top of your surface.
4. Using a squeegee or credit card, burnish vinyl to surface.
5. Starting in one of the corners, peel back the masking tape layer at a sharp angle. If a letter does not initially come off, place masking tape back down, burnish a little more and it should glide off just fine.
See more helpful blogs like this at http://www.decoratingyourlife.com/
Be sure to pick up, all the vinyl you will ever need, from www.vinylcouture.com
and visit on facebook - www.facebook.com/vinylcouture